Guido mine shaft – Guido Mine is located almost in the centre of Zabrze, at 3. Maja Street. The most noticeable element is a sky-blue shaft “Railway;” next to it, a museum complex housing mining machinery is located. The mine was founded in 1855 by Count Guido Henckel von Donnersmarck, and it is named after him. In the 1960s, it was transformed into Experimental Coal Mine M-300, and since 1982 it has become a branch of Coal Mining Museum in Zabrze. Since 2007, it has been once again made available to visitors as one of the biggest tourist attractions of Silesia. The museum is composed of tunnels on the levels of 170 (the mine from the turn of the 19th ground, a complex of surface buildings, and technical equipment. Visiting starts by going down in an original mining cage in the “Railway” shaft. Apart from the museum activities, Guido is an important cultural institutions – many events are held on its premises.