Established in 1343, the Fish Market is located in the north-western corner of the Gdańsk Main Town, upon Motława River, next to the castle which belonged to the Teutonic Order.
After war damage, only a part of the Fish Market frontage was rebuilt – the
market is open from the side of Motława. Currently it is a popular spot mainly
in the summer during St. Dominic's Fair.